- Transit time from origin to destination: 80 min.;
- Estimated time of riding: 240 min.;
- Terrain types: gravel road, single track, asfalt;
- Next stops: Riva del Garda, Pieve di Ledro, Lago d’Ampola.
|Not included||Mtb guided support|
Helmet, windstopper jacket, multitools.
Water and snacks.
To show boarding ticket.
To consider altitude and weather conditions.
Via Giacomo Matteotti, 85, Torbole, TN, Italia
Mountain bikers consider Tremalzo Classic trail the milestone!
Starting point at Rifugio Garda, 1650 m of altitude, where a easy uphill road takes you to the tunnel crossing the Tremalzo peak. From this point it begins the famous military road built during the First World War on the side of the mountain that takes you to Passo Nota at 1200 m altitude. Going down hills you can explore some of the most spectacular views of Alto Garda. Once arrived at Passo Nota, the road continues up and down, until Passo Guil (1200 m altitude), the intermediate point to reach Punta Larici, this section composed in a single trail is the hardest, mixed by rocks and roots.Punta Larici is rhe most landscapes point, where you may easily see the lenght of this Lake, this is definetely the place to take your pic of the day! Continuing downhill you will reach Pregasina, a small town standing 500 m obove the Lake, connecting you to Riva del Garda throught Ponale road.
Connections to other destinations:
- Passo Nota, Bocca Fortini, Punta Larici, Pregasina, Riva del Garda;
- Tremosine, Vesio, Limone sul Garda;
- Riva del Garda: via Largo Medaglie d’oro, round bound GardaTrentino;
- Pieve di Ledro: petrol station Agip SS 240, intersection Via Cassoni;
- Ampola Lake: parking lot Hotel Ampola.